- Fields in the application form marked by an asterisk * are mandatory. Please note: if any mandatory field remains incomplete, the form will not validate successfully and it will not be possible to submit your form.
- The size of attachments is limited to 10 MB per attachment.
- Applications must be submitted by 23.59h on the date of the application deadline.
- The application form cannot be saved, it must be filled out in one session, please review the list of attachments to be uploaded in the application form and the PDF template in advance.
- When submitting the application form, please note that uploading can take some time. When this text appears: “Your application is in-progress. Please wait...” do not reload, refresh or close the application. Any interruption in the submission process could lead to content being deleted.
- No changes can be made to the application form after submission.
- If there is a need to clarify certain aspects, The Norwegian Film Institute may contact the applicant for this purpose.
- Applicants will receive an auto-reply when the online application form is submitted, and another email confirmation from NFI once the submitted documents have been approved. The second email will be the final approval of the application and the date the email is sent from NFI is the date from which costs are eligible.
- Any information about the application should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
List of attachments
The following annexes are mandatory and must be attached to the application form:
- Certificate of registration, main production company
- CV main producer
- Main production company’s track record
- If applicant is not main producer: Declaration from the main producer authorizing the applicant to apply on his/her behalf
- Documentation of ownership of rights
- Qualification test
- Treatment/season outline
- Production schedule
- Cast & Crew list
- List of locations
- List of organisations and subcontractors involved in the production in Norway and the EEA
- Distribution plan
- International distribution agreement/contract
- Total production budget
- The budget for the production in Norway (in NOK)
- Financing plan
Application form attachments - the following formats are accepted:
Textfiles: PDF, DOC/DOCX, ODT, RTF, TXT,
Other Offfice-fomats: XLS/XLSX, ODS, PPT/PPTX
Images: JPG, JPEG, PNG
Film/Video: MP4, MOV