You may apply for funding of collective launch events and initiatives in international arenas.
We evaluate applications on an ongoing basis, but they must be submitted no later than six weeks before the start of the festival or sales market in question.
Who can apply?
Organizations (e.g. international festivals, sales markets, trade shows) responsible for arranging, coordinating and carrying out industry events and initiatives.
Relevant costs may include:
- Venue hire
- Receptions and presentations
- Collective material (i.e. catalogues) and advertising
- Project director/coordinator
That the launch occurs in a recognised, professional international arena
Applications must contain
- Launch plan with description of strategy, goals, target groups and events or initiatives
- Description of partners
- Description of launch arena
- Applicant’s relevant experience and track record
- Budget and funding plan